Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sweet Vacation - Light Blogging

I'm taking a cab to the airport in about 5 hours so i figured i'd throw-in a quickie :) I haven't been blogging but I've been regularly uploading pictures.

My vacation has been awesome. Alex and I have been taking turns invading Mamie in the 3 weeks I've been here.

Brandy came for a week and, once again, won-over everybody with her smarts and sweetness. I had an awesome time while she was here.

I've spent time with Mom and Dad teaching them how to do even more stuff on their respective Macs. They'll soon be getting iSights.

Dad showed me the genealogy research he's done on our family with the help of his brother, my Uncle John. Turns out I'm a direct descendant of this guy, through Dad's great-grandfather Leonard Holland ... --> Frank Leonard Holland --> Francis Marion Holland (3rd son) --> Dad --> lil' ol' me.



1 comment:

OakMonster said...

Wow. Goats on a tree. I haven't seen that one before. :) And look at your "little sister"! Glad you guys have a great time. One of these days, man. One of these days...