Sunday, December 05, 2004

Crazy Weekend

Friday evening Brandy and I attended Joe's wedding, it was a lot of fun. The following morning, Saturday, I met Will and Scott at Robert's place in Pasadena at 10am before meeting Scott's brother in Vegas. We all checked-in at 3pm at the Luxor, before engaging the jolly fun, details of which will stay in Vegas. I went back to the room around 2am this Sunday morning so I could get a couple of hours of sleep before dragging my arse outta bed at 7am, getting in my car, driving back to L.A. and beating traffic.

I finalized packing, took an afternoon nap. Brandy and I just came back from seeing Alexander.

I'll be headed to the airport at noon tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, have an awesome time in France, and see you in 2005.

-Vik

Chris Holland said...

Vik: you bet your furry ass.