Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Microsoft Gets Into Bio-Engineering?

Bill Gates: I shall call her ... Mini Scoble. I mean, okay, mad props to this wonderful kid. But did this 9-year-old wizz really come-up with the following quote on her own?:
Arfa: Microsoft has changed the way people think about computers. Microsoft has laid down the foundations for next-generation computing and is the founder in terms of providing user-friendly software--thereby increasing the number of novice users. I like the way Microsoft participates in other-than-mainstream activities, such as academic research, charities, scholarships and connecting the disconnected by providing technology support to underserved people. Microsoft develops a lot of software that allows people to realize their potential. This is exactly what my experience is with Microsoft. I have a passion for software, and Microsoft provides me a true platform.

No comments: