For those interested in being an audio party-line relay:
We're still looking for more standby relayers for the audio partyline.
1) Configure SJPhone with a SIP account following these directions
2) in the Preferences menu, "Call options" tab, check [x] automatically accept incoming calls.
3) Make sure the conference button is clicked,
4) e-mail your SIP address to email@example.com. In the e-mail, also tell me what your upstream/downstream speed is on your broadband connectivity ... if you know it.
For everybody else interested in audio party-line:
1) Install MindSpring (PC Users), or GizmoProject (Mac, PC, Linux) or run any other SIP-capable program.
2) plug the following sip address in your SIP program: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Find the mute button and keep it pressed unless you need to speak-up :)
If all you have is a phone, try this:
For those interested in a text chat with live keynote updates: