Tuesday, June 08, 2004

New Gmail Accounts

Props to Allen Hutchinson for allowing me to hook-up a friend with a GMail account :)

Jonas is also giving away gmail accounts and writes:


It's not free, however. If you're interested in one, comment here and let me know what you're willing to do for it. Not to me (though I am more than ready to trade for a few good massages), but to someone else. A random act of kindness, maybe? Work in a soup kitchen? Help out at a needle exchange? Or maybe you're doing that already - you'd be the ideal recipient. link


Woohoo!

Tonight around 6pm Pacific Time, my gmail account has offered me a link to invite 3 more people! I've invited 2 coworkers, really cool dudes. I also stumbled upon this blogger. I hooked him up too, I hate to see people go broke.

If anybody has gmail invites to spare, feel free to send'em over to frenchy@gmail.com I know a lot of very deserving people :)

No comments: